Friday, November 26, 2010

Locks-of-lovin' life!

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
New haircut!

I had ridiculously long hair about two hours ago, before I stepped into Insparations Spa, a cute place where I have gotten my hair cut many times. I had grown my hair for about two years, and once it hit a certain point, I decided it'd only make sense to donate my tresses. I chose Pantene's Beautiful Lengths program because they only require 8 inches, instead of the common 10. Having Laura, my usual hair dresser, snip off the ponytail wasn't sad at all. I mean, it WAS my hair, so naturally I was a little sad to see it go, but believe me, this hair hit it's peak a while ago. It got caught under backpacks, bags, people, you name it. I was ha
ppy to see it go. My hair was "inspired" by a short cut Jessica Simpson had, but thank god I don't look like her. Either way, I feel healthy, happy, and hairtastic. I recommend donating if you have long locks. It feels great and you know someone will "wear your hair" eventually.

Old photos of the hair:

1 comment: