Friday, July 16, 2010

Hey, Fancy That!



Here's just a little list of things I like right now:

  1. Regina Spektor's Aquarius. I feel like it's a hidden gemof hers (though, surely, fans know it). I really like the lines "I'm not a skillful water carrier, but I've learned to carry love."http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGx1qekdCjE
  2. Farmer's Markets. Yea, gang, I know I already have a post up about this, but they're incredible. It's something about community coming together to support a nifty neighbor or a farming friend. Everyone seems to be so gracious when you buy a product of theirs. It's just as entertaining as a fall fair with all the relaxation and simplicity of a summer day.
  3. Broken cookies. I work at a cafe, and sometimes, when it's slow, I'll simply meander on over to the bakery section. I am usually delighted to find an already broken cookie that I'll nosh on for the remainder of the night.
  4. Locks of Love. I'm growing my hair out to donate it to the Locks of Love charity. It's long. Damn long. I locks of-absolutely- love it!
  5. Rose: My mother always used to say: "The older you get, the better you get, unless you're a banana" from the Golden Girls and David: And what about Madonna, is she like a virgin or is she the material girl? I mean this girl's had more re-inventions than Thomas Edison.
    Michael: She's had more boyfriends than Madonna!
    Michael: I like English muffins.
    David: Totally
Things I do not like right now

  1. Cheap nail polish. I hate brands that charge a dollar for their nail polish, because you're tempted to buy it, but it just chips away consistently.
  2. Having a sore body. I work hard and often and it's wearing away at my bod! Guess I'm a sore loser.
  3. Too many options for breakfast. Walking into the kitchen pantry and the morning and seeing about ten things you want to eat. Too much of a decision, so you just overeat instead. LAME.
  4. How far college friends are. I MISS THEM!!! WAHHHH!!!
  5. The news. How depressing. It's always the same too, making it un-newsy news.

No comments:

Post a Comment